Questions About Our School
Please do not hesitate contact us if you have questions about our school, but please read through our FAQs first in case your questions have already been addressed. If you're sending us an email, please be specific with your questions, and please include your telephone number.
Requests for Academic Records
All requests for records must be made in writing. A signed parental/guardian release is required for students age 17 and under. A signed student release is required for students age 18 and over.
Please note that we will not disclose student information without a signed release in our student's file. Please mail your request and signed release to the address below.
Parents/Guardians/Students Age 18 and Older
- If you would like us to send our student's records to another school: Authorization for Release of Student Records
- If you would like us to request a student's records from another school: Records Request and Authorization
- If you would like to request an official transcript: Official High School Transcript Request
|Send us an email|
|Call us||(941) 623-6782 (no facsimiles or record requests)|
|Write to us||
Aspiring Heights Academy
PO Box 1041
Englewood FL 34295
Please note our office hours below. If you contact us near the end of the day, you may not receive a response until the following business day.
|Monday – Thursday||9:00 A.M. – 6:00 P.M.|
|Friday||9:00 A.M. – 3:00 P.M.|
|Saturday (calls and expedited services only)||9:00 A.M. – 12:00 P.M.|
Our office will be closed on the following days in 2017:
- New Years Day (January 1)
- Memorial Day (May 29)
- Independence Day (July 4)
- Labor Day (September 4)
- Thanksgiving (November 23–24)
- Christmas (December 25–26)