Students are enrolled annually and with each grade level placement. To enroll your child for the new school year, simply complete our Returning Student Enrollment Form and send it to us with your attendance record and annual fee. Enrollments are processed within two business days of receipt of the required documentation. It is your responsibility to enroll timely (see below). We can not backdate enrollments.
- Current Students
- If your child is currently enrolled, and you would like to renew his or her enrollment for the upcoming school year while keeping the same school term, we must receive your enrollment form and attendance record no later than 14 days after your child's term has ended. A new school term will be established if we receive your documents later than 14 days after your child's term has ended. It is your responsibility to renew timely if you want to keep the same school term. We cannot backdate enrollments. You must re-enroll your child with each grade level placement.
As a rerminder, students enrolled in an umbrella school are private school students, not homeschool students. You must establish a home education program (file a Notice of Intent) with your district school by your child's senior year for your child to officially graduate from a home education program.
- GRADE CHANGE
- You must re-enroll your child with each grade level placement. Be sure to include your attendance record with your enrollment form. If your child is changing grade levels mid-term and has not yet met the minimum attendance requirements, your attendance record must show regular attendance to be eligible for re-enrollment. You may specify a future start date.
- HIGH SCHOOL Diploma Program Students
- Students enrolled in our high school diploma program must be re-enrolled with each grade level placement. You will need to send us your attendance record and an updated course plan with your enrollment form. If your child is changing grade levels mid-term and has not yet met the minimum attendance requirements, your attendance record must show regular attendance to be eligible for re-enrollment. You may specify a future start date.
- FORMER Students
- If it has been more than 14 days since your child's school term has ended or if your child was previously enrolled at Aspiring Heights Academy but withdrew to attend a different school or homeschool, a new school term will be established on re-enrollment. Your child's re-enrollment will be processed within two business days of receipt of the required documents (excluding Saturday). We cannot backdate enrollments, but you may specify a future start date. Expedited enrollment services are available for an additional fee.
- attendance requirements met
- If your child's school term has NOT ended, but he or she has reached 180 days and the required number of hours of attendance, you may re-enroll your child early to establish a new school term. Be sure to include your attendance record with your enrollment form. You may specify a future start date for the next school term.
- attendance requirements NOT met
- If your child has NOT reached 180 days or the required number of hours of attendance, but you would like to establish a new school term, please contact us to see if re-enrollment is possible. Your child must have maintained regular attendance during the current school term.
What We Need
In addition to a Returning Student Enrollment Form, please make sure we have your attendance record from the previous school term. Your Renewal/Re-Enrollment fees may be paid via check or money order or PayPal.
If your child is entering 7th grade and we have not previously been provided with Form DH 681−Religious Exemption from Immunization or a signed letter of objection, we will need an updated Form DH 680−Certification of Immunization if the previous form provided does not show that immunizations are complete for 7th grade.
Students seeking Florida Bright Futures Scholarships should not enroll in a private school for grades 11 and 12 unless they are planning to earn a diploma or a GED and can document their GPAs and coursework through official transcripts. Please read Bright Futures Scholarship Eligibility for more information.